- Course Dates:
- This course has flexible course dates.
- £714 Inc VAT
- Cost or fee remission information
This 5 day course provides a broad and basic electrical base covering
general requirements for electrics in industry, enabling maintenance
technicians to work safely. This is perfect for any fitters in industry
who need to gain or improve their knowledge and skills, particularly
where multi-skilling is required. Some electrical knowledge/
experience would be advantageous.
During the course you will cover;
- Regulations and Legislation
- Electrical Safety and Isolation
- Power Supplies
- Symbolism and Electrical Diagrams
- Test Instruments
- Basic Electrical Measurements
- Motor Starting and Control
- Circuit Protection
- Changing Components
Available: April to September.
Need to know more? Enquire about this course.Apply Now