Electrical SafetyApply Now
- Course Dates:
- This course has flexible course dates.
- £354 Inc VAT
- Cost or fee remission information
This 2 day course is for maintenance fitters working in industry who
need to gain or improve electrical knowledge and skills, particularly
where multi-skilling is required. Current relevant qualifications in
mechanical maintenance would be advantageous.
This course includes:
- Circuit concepts
- Electrical Safety
- Testing of cables
- Supply systems
- The Importance of Fuses/ MCBs & RCDs
- Plug top safety: BS1363 and BS EN 60309-2
- Isolation procedure
- Electricity at Work Regulations and IEEE Wiring
- Regulations: Overview of legislation
- Heaters and sensors
Available: April to September.
Need to know more? Enquire about this course.Apply Now