- Course Dates:
- This course has flexible course dates.
- £354 Inc VAT
- If you are aged 16 to 18 this course is free. Otherwise an Advanced Learner Loan is available.
- Level 3
After this 2 day course individuals will be able to deliver a PAT Testing service and carry out inspections. This is for practicing electricians who want to progress in their career or move on to further study within the electro-technical industry.
The course includes the following:
- Regulations and legislation relevant to electrical appliances and testing
- Types, classification and construction of appliances
- Types of inspections and tests, Electrical safety in testing
- Registration of appliances and recording test results
- Test equipment requirements
- Special appliance requirements
Please note that this is a level 3 qualification and there is an entry test at the start of the course.
Need to know more? Enquire about this course.Apply Now