Pat Testing (CG 2377 601/602)
With this qualification you will be able to deliver a PAT Testing service and carry out inspections.
This is for practicing electricians who want to progress in their career or
move on to further study within the Electro-technical industry.
This course includes the following;
- Regulations and legislation relevant to electrical appliances and testing
- Types, classification and construction of appliances
- Types of inspections and tests, Electrical safety in testing
- Registration of appliances and recording test results
- Test equipment requirements
- special appliance requirements
Please note that this is a level 3 qualification and there is an entry test at the start of the course.
Some electrical experience required
£295 + VAT
£354 Inc VAT
2 days + Exam