Level 1 Engineering
The Diploma in engineering is a one-year full time programme on which students will be required to attend college for three days per week. The units studied will provide students with a basic understanding of engineering systems and principles.
Students will carry out practical work in the fully equipped engineering workshops, working on engineering machines and learning some basic engineering skills including machining, maintenance, drawing, electrical, fabrication and welding.
- 3 GCSE's at grade D or Above
- A satisfactory interview and
- Initial assessment of Maths and English at a suitable level.
Course fee as set based on the age of the student at 31 August in the year they begin their study.
This course is fully funded for
- All students aged 16, 17 and 18
- Learners, aged 19 to 23, without a full level 2 qualification
24+ learners will be required to pay for the course. For further information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Full time; 3 days per week, Monday to Friday
The course runs from September to June