PUWER Abrasive Wheels
To be able to use and change abrasive wheels in a safe and effective manner.
The provision and use of work equipment regulations and the management of health and safety have a direct bearing on how grinding equipment is maintained and operated in the workplace. The course explains in detail how the regulations are interpreted and applied. This course is suitable for personnel in charge of such equipment to those who operate them and those who change wheels.
- An understanding of the appropriate regulations
- Explanation of wheel markings
- Storage, handling, inspection
- Spindle and periphery speeds
- Practical demonstrations of typical wheel changing
- Video/DVD on abrasive wheels and eye protection
- Personal protective equipment
No Formal Requirements
£135 + VAT
£162 Inc VAT