Inspection and Testing - C&G 2394/2395
This course comprises of 2 qualifications combined to allow candidates the certification required to be able to install and verify electrical systems, and inspect and test post installation.
The first three days of the course covers initial verification and certification whilst the final two days covers the principles, practices and legislation of periodic inspection & testing.
- Safe isolation of electrical circuits and installations
- Requirements for initial verification of electrical installations
- Requirements for completing the inspection of electrical installations prior to their being placed into service
- Requirements for the safe testing and commissioning of electrical installations
- Requirements for testing energised installations
- Requirements for the completion of electrical installation certificates and associated documentation
- Safety of systems and equipment prior to completion of inspection, testing and commissioning
- Inspection of electrical installations prior to them being placed into service
- Commissioning electrotechnical systems and equipment
- Requirements for Inspecting and Testing of existing electrical installations
- The completion of the Electrical Installation Condition Report and Supporting Documentation
- Requirements for testing before circuits are energised
- Requirements for completing the periodic inspection of electrical installations
- The differences between periodic inspection and initial verification
- Requirements for the safe testing of electrical installations which have been placed in service
- Understand and interpret test results
- Requirements for the completion of electrical installation condition reports and associated documentation
- How to confirm safety of system and equipment prior to completion of inspection, testing and commissioning
- How to carry out inspection of electrical installations prior to them being placed into service
- How to test electrical installations prior to them being placed into service
- How to produce a condition report with recording observations and classifications
Entry to both these qualifications require you to have ‘experience and knowledge of inspection and testing.’ It is useful for you to have taken the entry level City & Guilds 2392 Level 2, if you’re new to testing and inspection.
Please note there are no practical elements within this training so you must already have practical experience of inspection and testing.
£845 + VAT
£1014 inc VAT
6 days (Plus examinations)