City & Guilds 17th Edition
To provide the learner with an in-depth knowledge of the wiring regulations to BS7671 (as amended) and preparation to sit an exam.
This course is aimed at all practicing electricians and persons wishing to expand their knowledge of electrical regulations. This course is an in-depth study of the requirements of the regulations to BS7671.
- Scope, Object and principles of the regulations
- Definitions of Electrical Terms
- Characteristics of Supply and Installation
- Protection and Safety
- Selection and Erecting of Electrical Equipment
- Requirements for Inspection and testing
- Special Locations
Electrical Experience is essential for this course.
£450 + VAT
£540 Inc VAT
(includes the wiring regulations book)
4 days + Exam